What is KitToken?
KitToken utilizes value transfer protocol to achieve the transfer of payments from one person to another on peer to peer basis. It also aims at building a decentralized platform for achieving faster and quicker transaction rates. Current payment systems are having a lot of drawbacks that needs to be updated and hence KitToken make way for innovative digital mobile payments. KitToken also provides a venue for appreciation of value by holders via global open trade and demand for token utilization. KitToken bypass a lot of intermediaries in foreign fund transfer and cross-border payment brokers which limit the access of global blockchain through KitToken decentralized global payment platform. KitToken eco-system which allows people to make cross-border payments quickly and securely.
KitToken is subjected to develop a sustainable and stable financial eco-system based on blockchain.It utilizes value transfer protocol to achieve the transfer of payments from one person to another on peer to peer basis. It also aims at building a decentralized platform for achieving faster and quicker transactions across the borders. It also uses the world’s top most security systems to make sure that its financial ecosystem is fast as well as secure.
KitToken Solutions and Features:
Global trend of financial eco-system has evolved to a stage where blockchain technology has taken penultimate position as the driving force. The current scenario of emerging innovate technology such as blockchain technology, advancement in fintech, efficient, fast, secured, reliable and low-cost fund transfer as well as the utilization of cryptocurrency by the masses. It is just in time for financial industry to embrace the wave of change as the way forward.
Bridging the gap between merchant and users
- To create a community of merchant and users; including goods and service providers,medical services,air travel and hospitality as well as educational services to accept KitToken as mode of payment worth 1.5 trillion.To create Malaysia’s first hybrid crypto wallet platform known as kitpay
- Awareness and Recruitment
- To create and promote awareness among KitToken holders through airdrop and incentive scheme.
- To recruit 1 million regional KitToken holders and facilitate peer to peer money transfer worth 2.5 trillion
Profits and network expansion
- To create unique high value projects which shall contribute to the kittoken owners’ earning worth 3 to 5% anually
- To expand the network of users by branding and aggressive promotion
Key Features of
- Secure and definite environment
- Connects merchants and individuals
- Low fees,fast and reliable transactions
- Sharing of profit among holders
- Strong asset backed business activities
- Self-governing technology and global remittance
Roadmap – KitToken Development Plan
- Research on Cryptocurrency market and transfer medium between ASEAN countries
- Technical specifications and survey on users experience on money transfer
- Approach travel agencies regarding new,cheap and reliable payment method
- Building network among corporate and cryptocurrency network
- Approach financial and technical partners
- Constructing human resource requirement for operational purposes
- Finalizing necessary financial procedure with local and international bodies
- Development of KIT token website and wallet
- Establishment of Technical partners
- Establishing KitToken alpha platform and whitepaper preparation
- World crypto asset blockchain alliance ASIA summit on July 7th,2018
- Kit Token airdrops and establishment in all possible social medias
- Launch of KitToken pre-sale on July 20,2018
- Launching of KitToken ICO
- 1st – 10th – I phase of ICO (30% Bonus)
- 11th – 20th – II phase of ICO ( 20% Bonus)
- Launching of KitPay web wallet and mobile apps Version 1.0
Oct 2018 :
- Business development and strengthening of partnerships
- Exposing KitToken actively through international forum
- Launching KitToken.Inc travel and tour project
- Partnership with local and international bank
- Listing on another exchange
- Launching KitToken Neurosciences Project
- Listing on new exchange
- Launching KitToken Petroleum Bunkering Project
- Listing on another big exchange
- Launching More mega projects in future
- Listing on nearly 25 big exchanges.
KitToken Token Details (KIT):
KitToken Token Information
- Token name: KitToken
- Symbol : KIT
- Total Supply : 8 Billion
- For Reserve : 2.5 Billion
- For sale: 3.5 Billion
- Airdrop + Bonuses: 2 Billion
- Contract Address: 0x080eB7238031F97Ff011e273D6CaD5ad0c2dE532
- Token type: Utility token, ERC-20 standard
KitToken Token Sale Details
- Early Bird sale event : 20th to 25th July (Bonus 70%)
- 26th to 31st July (Bonus 50%)
- ICO sale : 1st phase -August 1st to 10th (Bonus 30%)
- 2nd phase-August 11th to 20th (Bonus 20%)
KitToken Team and Advisors
KitToken Development Team
1) Mr. Amir Mohamed, CEO of KitToken
Amir Mohamad, KitToken’s Chief Executive Officer, holds an MBA (Master of Business Administration) in International Business from the University of East London, UK. He has been the CEO of Masterplan Center Sdn. Bhd., a data centre company, since 2011. Prior to that, he was the CEO of Billadam, a mobile applications & content development company based in the UK and Cyberjaya (a science park town in Malaysia) which produced the first mobile street map of London. All in all, Amir boasts over 25 years of entrepreneurship experience. Over the last few years, he’s also involved himself in the trading of cryptocurrencies. Amir has been appointed to spearhead KitToken as its CEO.
2) Mr. Khalid Abu Hassan – Senior Vice Presidents
Khalid Abu Hassan, Senior Vice President of Corporate Finance holds B.Sc Mathematics & Economics from Northern Illinois University, Illinois USA and M.Sc Applied Statistics from Bowling Green State University, Ohio USA. He has been the Head of Quantitative Department at Mara Institute of Technology and joined National Fund Ltd as a Corporate Consultant. He has been contributing to the government of Malaysia, his consultancy experiences in many projects as Business Development Consultant for 2 major corridor development initiatives namely ECERDC and NCIA. He received a letter of commendation from the Prime Minister of Malaysia in 2012.
3) Mr. Mohd Taufik Abdullah – Senior Vice President Business Development
Mohd Taufik Abdullah, Senior Vice President Business Development has attended BA Business & Marketing, Bedfordshire, UK. Bringing into the KitTokenteam 25 years of experience in International Marketing, Business Management and Entrepreneurship. In the years of experience, Taufik has managed cross-border brick and mortars businesses to e-commerce and mobile platforms from start up to established global business ventures in Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and the United Kingdom. His main aims and contribution to this team is to be part of the KitToken business team in exploiting its resources & expertise to become the cryptocurrency of choice in the new global economic order.
4) Dr. Siti Zaharah Ismail – Chief Strategy Officer
Dr.Siti Zaharah, KitToken Chief Strategy Officer is a medical doctor by training and has been involved in the medical service for 8 years. She is also actively committed to community service especially in the development of small and home oriented entrepreneurship. Indirectly, these continuous engagement had exposed her to the retail sectors in the rural and suburban regions covering a large number of users. She is aspired most by the usability of Blockchain technology and digital payment as an important mode of business transaction beyond physical boundaries.
5) Ms. Nurul Ain Hassim – Chief Information Officer and Technical Lead
Nurul Ain Hassim,the KitToken Chief Information Officer and Technical Lead has attended Master of Information Technology, University Technology Mara and Degree of Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence), University of Malaya. She has a lot of experienced as Project Manager with vast IT experience and Blockchain Technology. Skills include computer networking, analytical thinking and creative problem solving. . Very capable with a proven ability to ensure the smooth running of ICT systems and to provide IT services that will improve the efficiency and performance of the KitToken and KitPay.
6) Ms.Irma Mardiana Abu Rahim – KitToken Backend Developer
Irma Mardiana Abu Rahim,the KitToken Backend Developer is a former Naval Officer with 16 years experienced specialize in military intelligence, network centric and big data technology. Bringing also 6 years of backend developer in server management into the KitToken team. Diana able to assimilate her military experiences into the business environment at various levels of business activities particularly on the IT related requirement. She is motivated to enhance the utilization of the KitToken as one of the most trusted cryptocurrencies in the world.
7) Ahmed Faiz Amir – Lead Prgramer
Faiz ,KitToken Lead Prgramer has been active within the creative industry for over 10 years . Graduated from IMW , City and Islington College, London. Faizhas vast experience in ICT field. He has worked on few animation series such as RimbaRacer ,Didi And Friends , Ejen Ali , Omar & Hana. He developed programme and produced audio for mobile content for BillAdam mobile greeting cards as well as a creative team member for Billadam’s A-Z map of London. Faiz is currently a resident engineer at MDEC MAC3 Studio in Cyberjaya
8) Ms. Siti Salbiah Nur Hussin – Blockchain Integration Manager
Siti Salbiah Nur hussin is the KitToken Blockchain Integration Manager. She is an educator with 6 years of experience in multimedia & ICT into the team. Salbiah is able to incorporate her education background into the business environment particularly in the IT related requirement. She has been actively involved in the trading of cryptocurrency as well as Blockchain technology over the past few years. She is motivated to expand the KitToken horizon throughout the globe as one of the most comprehensive and conclusive cryptocurrencies in the world.
9) Dr. Wan Asiah Wan Adnan – Project Manager
Dr. Wan Asiah Wan Adnan,the KitToken Project Manager. She had attended Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from the International Medical School, Management & Science University (MSU) of Malaysia. The Medical Officer at Kuala Lumpur Hospital has 3 years of experience in the medical field andyears of experience in the IT and business fields. She is really motivated in enhancing the usage of KitToken as one of the most comprehensive cyptocurrencies throughout the globe. Thus making the project a reality with her management and thinking skills.
10) Maj (R)Rusydi Noh Bin Ramli – Operation Manager
Maj (R) Rusydi Noh bin Ramli, the KitToken Operation Manager had attended Master of Human Resource Management, Asia E University and Diploma of Management, Open University Malaysia. He is able to assimilate his military experiences into the business environment at various levels of business activities particularly on human resource, operational and related requirement. He is also able to apply his experience into the KitToken operation in order to make KitToken as one of the world’s leading tokens
KitToken Advisor Board
- Mr. Sujith Somraaj- Founder and CEO of Stellargold.Inc
- Dr. Ben Jones – Cryptocurrency Evangelist
- Mr. Dato Mohd Anuar Sidek – Cryptocurrency Infrastructurist
For more information about KitToken, please visit:
- Website: https://kittoken.net
- Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4557979
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TokenKit
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KitTokenOfficial
- Medium: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
– Bitcointalk Username: KBCapital
– Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2304999
Thanks for reading.